You can help low-income communities in Africa and Asia. Your generous donation will help Rooftops Canada and its overseas partners to:
- build decent, affordable housing with basic infrastructure
- respond to the needs of people living with HIV and AIDS
- provide micro-finance for housing and income-generating projects
- train new generations of community leaders, especially women and youth, to advocate for secure tenure, proper housing and a voice in local government
- develop local, national and regional partnerships and coalitions to share experiences and promote effective delivery of housing.
Rooftops Canada depends on both the financial support of our donors and in-kind support from individuals and the Canadian co-op and non-profit housing sector. This support helps us meet the goal of a 3:1 match with funds we receive from the Canadian International Development Agency. It also allows us to support innovative projects not funded by government agencies.
Rooftops Canada works with CanadaHelps.org to manage our online donation program. This ensures that donors can feel confident using their credit cards online. You will also receive a tax receipt within minutes of making your donation. Please donate now.
Rooftops Canada is committed to following the highest ethical standards in both its overseas development work and in managing funds from donors and agencies. Click to learn more about our Ethics and Privacy Policies.